Sunday, July 4, 2010

Welcome to Paradise


There is a story behind every picture, and this is no exception.  Having looked into Key West for our honeymoon for awhile I had seen pictures of the legendary “sign” and I had been meaning to find it. Being our third day in Key West we had decided that we wanted to go to Zachary Taylor State Park. We had seen the beach, seen the old Fort that was there and we had decided that we had seen about enough of the park. Don’t get me wrong, the park was very nice but I was ready to leave. Tina urged me to walk the rest of the beach (its not too large) over to an area with a gazebo and other things. Reluctantly I agreed and it turned out to be well worth the trip. I took many photos of this sign, but this one really speaks to me. It was my first real moment in Key West were I felt like I was really in paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment