Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Fountain of Gold

This picture is another example of being in the right spot at the right time, and by right spot I simply mean completely and utterly lost. Wandering the streets of Key West in a desperate attempt to to get my bearings I was peering through the gates at some of the houses in Key West. Low and behold I find this little gem and I am taken aback by how beautiful this fountain is.  I ended up putting my lens between the bars of the iron gate and ended up having to take a few to get everything right. With Tina urging me to press on and I snapped this as my final shot of the group.  I felt this a fitting second shot for my new project as its almost the complete opposite of the first. These were both taken with my “nifty fifty” which is my 50mm F1.8 lens, its a real gem. The best address I can give you regarding this image is 326 Whitehead St, Key West Fl. Whoever lives here is lucky and has done a fantastic job with their decorations. Leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment