Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sugar Loaf Mountain

Wow, I am really sorry that its been so long, I guess I will go ahead and catch you up on a few of the things going on. Spring has finally come and I have really been chomping at the bit to get out and do some photography. I will have to post more often, but hopefully soon some things will come up that will allow me to hopefully do just that. So for now I will post another picture that I really like.

I really enjoy the grains of the wood and how they really seem to show the age of the wood. I was at Sugarloaf Mountain in Maryland this year for a day and I was trying to get these great mountain view scenes playing with my new 28-135mm Canon lens and at one point I ended up looking down at the park bench I was sitting on and found this shot. The dead leaves just fresh from their winter tombs and snapped this photo. Still one of my favorite brown photos.

Sugarloaf Mountain was not the best in the early spring and the day we were there was quite cold but its all over my list for the fall when the leaves start turning. Not a lot to the mountain but its one of the highest places in Maryland meaning it will have a great view of the rolling hills here.

Makes an excellent background if your looking for one I can send you the watermark free version if you pop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment